THE LEIGH, ASHTON KEYNES
|The Parish Church of All Saints
|The Leigh 2005
The LeighThe Leigh is a small rural village 3 miles west of Cricklade and 1 mile from Ashton Keynes. It was once part of the Manor of Ashton Keynes and later Leigh Manor.
The Church of All Saints was a chapelry in the parish of Ashton Keynes.
The Parish registers begin in 1683 and are held in the Wiltshire Record Office where there is also a transcription.
back to Ashton Keynes Page
back to main index